Friday, July 7, 2017

Tag You're it @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

Hello to all!  Today I am here with a tag, which I will be swapping with Kathy in Australia!  This is my first ever tag-I was intrigued by the large (10" x 5") chippie tag @ (click & go!)-> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS. 

***If you have some time to join in the monthly challenge, we'd love to have you-
You have a chance to win $50 in fabulous products!***
 
 

That black & white background  is actually scripted tissue paper!
 
CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS PRODUCTS: (click & go!)
Clock face : I sprayed the clock face with COLOR BLOOM Antique Gold
Timeless:  I used that same spray and topped it with Glossy Accents
Large TAG: I covered it with scripted tissue paper and
stamped it at the top using: the distressed text stamp
Heart Stencil : I used black texture past and topped a couple with pearl hearts
 
SOME CLOSE-UPS
 

 

THANKS FOR STOPPING BY! 

No comments:

Post a Comment