Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Get ready for SCHOOL @ CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS!

HELLO! It's only about a month away but SCHOOL will be starting before you know it! I created these ARTIST TRADING CARDS (ATCs) for a "School" category swap and for -> CREATIVE EMBELLISHMENTS.  I SO LOVE the products: they are cute, fun and so reasonably priced! Hopefully you can join in for this month's challenge for a chance to win $50 in products from the store-You have all month!

ATCs:
Products used (click & go!):
Ripped Notebook Paper_ I cut and distress inked it!
Variety School Set I used various sharpie colors and enhanced with Glossy Accents
I used stickles on the part of the pencil that is SILVER
# Stamp I created the background for these cards with this fabulous stamp!
 
FULL VIEW OF ONE CARD:
 
SIDE VIEW OF ONE CARD: 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment